Tuesday 6 March 2012

Darkness and light....Day uh, I forget

I am so sorry it has been so long since my last posting...hey is there any body out there? HELLO! Nothing? Okay, well, moving on then.
I could not write as I fell into a deep dark abyss and I have just barely climbed out.
My shiny silver friend came to visit me again and this time around the calm only lasted for a short brief moment.
I am however, still screaming, yelling into the night afloat in the middle of the barren ocean with no one to  listen.
For one week anxiety attacks overwhelmed me, washing over me in tidal waves that threatened to drown me.
Another week I spent on a roller coaster ride so violent that I got sick.
This is where I remain.
I have been seeing a new therapist and although I only have one session with her with many more to come I am hopeful.

I just hopes this gets better soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment