Wednesday 1 February 2012

Darkness and LIght Day 3

The sun is shining and white snow blankets everything in sight, yet I am still on the dark side.
I only have calm when I am alone, otherwise even if there is only one person in the room, I am anxious.
I can not stand much noise, even the simple opening and closing of the cupboard or the blare of the radio is enough to set me off.
Then again, it could be partly due to the newfoundland weather lately, all snow and bitter cold and I am unable to go outside, especially with my 2 year old son.
I need to scream maybe that would help. Lets see.....SCREAM! Nope.
I guess I will have to find other means.

By the way, is anyone reading my blogs? I feel like I am left adrift while everyone else gets attention.
Okay, enough of my little hissy fit.

If anyone is reading this, I hope your day is bright and I truly wish you the best.
Take care
Tian

No comments:

Post a Comment